COUNTDOWN TO NOMINATION DEADLINE
ABOUT PRWEEK 40 UNDER 40
As PR forges new paths and breaks new ground in communications and marketing, PRWeek US celebrates the influencers and innovators guiding the industry forward with the 2023 40 Under 40 class. We’re shining a light on a diverse and impressive mix of next-generation PR leaders who are shaping the future of PR.
PRWeek US honorees are individuals who are redefining the role of communications, PR and marketing. The experiences of the 40 PR pros hold up a mirror to an industry that is evolving quickly in the areas of integration and social, digital and content, while at the same time maintaining the traditional skills of senior counsel and trusted advice to the C-suite.
“The 40 Under 40 alumni from the past decade represent a who’s who of communications and many honorees have gone on to senior positions in the industry,” said Steve Barrett, VP, editorial director of PRWeek. "We are looking for qualities that reveal a lot about the skills required to prosper in today’s competitive and fast-changing environment.”
Standard Deadline: June 22, 2023
Final Deadline: June 29, 2023
Honorees Announced: August 2023
Live Event: October 2023
I’m a paragraph within a column. You can choose to either show or hide me. You can also add any image or button you’d like within each column and even a video background to the entire element itself.
Standard Entry Fee: $275
Late Entry Fee: $350
*entries submitted after June 22, 2023 at 11:59 pm EST
- Nominee must be under the age of 40 on 8/25/23
- Nominee must be a U.S.-based PR professional
- People who have already been included in a PRWeek 40 Under 40 list cannot be nominated again
- Should an honoree be chosen, all information in the entry form could be used by PRWeek's editorial team for the honoree profile online and in the book of the night. If information is confidential and cannot be in the public domain, it should be entered into the 'confidential' section
- Multiple nominees from the same company can be nominated
- You cannot self-nominate. The nominee must be nominated by a peer or colleague
- Job history
- Career accomplishments
- Outside activities and accomplishments (e.g. charitable groups, personal interests, academic accomplishments, family life)
- Industry contributions (e.g. professional trade group involvement, adjunct professorships)
- Efforts to promote D&I at their organization
- Why should PRWeek consider this nominee?
- Please upload a headshot of your nominee
CHECK OUT LAST YEAR'S EVENT
QUESTIONS ABOUT SPONSORSHIP?
VP, Group Publisher