PRWeek is looking for the next generation of PR leaders in the U.S.
The 40 individuals will be chosen because they are redefining the role of communications, PR and marketing. The experiences of the 40 PR pros hold up a mirror to an industry that is evolving fast in the areas of integration and social, digital and content, while at the same time maintaining the traditional skills of senior counsel and trusted advice to the C-suite.
“The 40 Under 40 alumni from the past decade represent a who’s who of communications and many honorees have gone on to senior positions in the industry,” said Steve Barrett, VP, editorial director of PRWeek. "We are looking for qualities that reveal a lot about the skills required to prosper in today’s competitive and fast-changing environment.”
To be considered, the nominee must:
- Be under the age of 40 on 8/31/20
- A U.S.-based PR professional
- All nominations should be submitted and paid for online
- All nominations must be submitted with a headshot of the nominee. All headshots should be color, 300 dpi, and preferably professionally shot. Images should be no smaller than 3" by 3" (if the image isn't square, the shorter side must be 3"). File should be hi-res. You upload the headshot when you fill out the online form
- People who have already been included in a PRWeek 40 Under 40 list cannot be nominated again
- Should an honoree be chosen, all information in the entry form could be used by PRWeek's editorial team for the honoree profile online and in the book of the night. If information is confidential and cannot be in the public domain, it should be entered into the 'confidential' section
- Multiple nominees from the same company can be nominated
- You cannot self-nominate. The nominee must be nominated by a peer, client, co-worker, or boss
Deadline: Wednesday, May 6, 2020, 6:00pm PT
Late Deadline: Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 6:00pm PT ($70 late fee will apply)